And now for the first time ever ‒ during a one-day interactive business workshop ‒ We will share with you how to effectively and efficiently achieve massive results for your business, whether you are a start-up or already in business. And how you can raise capital using property as a vehicle.
We are bringing you two powerhouse of authorities in their respective fields; business coaching and property investment – how to “marry” both business and property to create a new opportunity for yourself to thrive in our new economy.
If you’re looking for someone who can consult and have a vast experience in any business industry, Ee Lin is the right person.
Ee Lin’s passion is to orchestrate growth for business owners and corporate leaders.
As an ActionCOACH Business Coach, she is passionate to journey with business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs to realize their dreams and achieve their business and personal goals.
With the proven ActionCOACH framework, she helps business owners to increase their profits, build winning teams and have more time for themselves.
Ee Lin is a Leadership Coach with Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching team. She believes that everything rises and falls with leadership.
Therefore, better leaders will have greater positive impact on their teams and able to drive business performance to a higher level.
With over 25 years of working experience, she has worked in a large Malaysian conglomerate, multinational corporations and international non-profit organisations.
She worked with leaders and executives of different nationalities in establishing new manufacturing facility and new operations center, designing systems and building human capital.
Kaygarn Tan is Toxicologist-turned-full time Property Investor and Property Investment Coach. He is also Author of the bestselling book The Master Key Method To Unlock The Secrets of Property Investment.
He has personally coached more than thousands of individuals who have bought properties at below market value.
Kaygarn uses a tried and tested investment strategies to build his property portfolio that consists of residential and commercial properties.
Not only that, he has also coached hundreds of people to buy the right properties at below market value with profitable returns.
Here are Some Takeaways from Both of the Speakers
Ee Lin Tan – The Authority Business Coach
- Discover how to grow a business in a structured way and having a plan that makes > 50% profits
- Discover ways to build an auto-pilot business where your business can thrive without you needing to show up to work every single day.
- How to work ON your business instead of IN your business
- How to turn your advertising and marketing into an investment instead of an expense
- How to leverage your time to maximize efficiency and profits
- How to recruit, motivate, educate, and retain exceptional employees
Kaygarn Tan – The Property Investment Coach
- Discover how to raise capital for your business from property
- Guidelines to follow to identify and buy THE RIGHT PROPERTIES every time, so that you can sleep soundly every night
- How to meet the bank’s requirement and get the bank to APPROVE your loan (and the capital you need) … almost every time
- WHY you need to buy properties at below market value and HOW to raise your business capital from this strategies
Here are some additional “Special Features” you should know about this workshop
87% Content: You’re coming here to learn, and the Speakers are going to add tons of value.
By the end of the day, you will receive tons of value for the time you spent with us in this workshop.
No fluff, full of sharing from these two speakers experiences, hardship and how they overcame it to build a successful business.
Strictly limited to 50 participants: we want to encourage lots of questions and discussion, so it’s essential to keep the group limited.
Workshop-based teaching: The training will be delivered as an interactive workshop. You’ll be working on your portfolio in the room with us. You’ll learn then and there what to do while you work on YOUR portfolio.
- DATE AND TIME
- Sat, December 15, 2018
- 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM